Bowling Green, Ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saamkl

Hi, My name is Kris Saam from Bowling Green Ohio. I am 29 years old. I have a wife named Alicia and three children named MaKaylee(4), logan(2), and RiLynn(1). We currently have a 1947 Ford Coupe that I built last winter. The car is not finished but is very road worthy. I set a goal to drive it to the Hunnert Car pileup last year and achieved that goal. I loaded my family up friday morning before the show and drove six hours with only having about 13 miles on the car before we left. Needless to say we made it there and back under the 47's own power! My family has been into streetrods since the 70's. My father and I are currently building his 1938 ford convertible.
Thanks
Kris Saam

Attachments

• IMG00259.jpg
    IMG00259.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 27
welcome

Welcome to RRR, nice looking coupe Kris. I too, would like to make it to the Hunnert car pileup when mine is complete. I keep my windows rolled down alot, I too have ornery kids and a gravel driveway.....

great to see another ohioan!!

I did some work on the substation the feeds your ethanol plant up there

very nice ride ya got there--and a 6 hr road trip with wife&kids--that's brave no matter what yer drivin'!!:eek:

my hat's off to a fresh build that can do that, BTW[cl[cl:cool:

Latest posts

Back