Build Reader fron TN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpszilla

Hi guys! My name is Sam and I found this site through Tired Iron. I dont build cars for several reason the 2 bigest are money and knowledge. However I do love to read the build threads and see the pics and had to join to see the pics so here I am. Maybe one day I will attempt a build.

Heck, that never stopped most of us....LOL

Nice to have you..... in whatever capacity that makes you comfortable...there's enough knowledge around here to help you through most of what you'd need.....OTHER THAN MONEY....[cl

Read away friend! That's how it starts and then "BANG" you're hooked.....next thing you know you're gathering parts for a build :D Welcome aboard, lot's of good folks here to help you along.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I would love to build on you guys level but I just dont have the skills, the tools or the money.

George there are some nice rides around here just no money right now and no shop to work in either. Maybe someday but for now I am happy just reading the builds here.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I would love to build on you guys level but I just dont have the skills, the tools or the money.

George there are some nice rides around here just no money right now and no shop to work in either. Maybe someday but for now I am happy just reading the builds here.

Skills, the tools or the money:eek: for a second I thought he was talking about me. then I read skill,tools and money (he is talking about someone else)

Latest posts

Back