Can't Believe the way things are going lately.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's face it, life can be a real b**** sometimes. You plan on a certain date when you will have some extra money and then some unforseen emergency rears it's ugly head and there goes that plan. :( Or, you find out you are being laid off at work. We all face those kinds of problems.

As you mentioned though, there is always someone who would trade your problems for their problems in a heartbeat. What is that old thing about "I felt bad because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet"?

But it is human to have lows and highs in our lives.

Don

Last edited:
the gay gentelman or the doctor as we call him was taking pics of our house, I would have read and responded earlier but I was getting out of my work truck at one of my stops yesterday as I was training a new guy and I fell in a hole and sprang my glass ankle, the good news is I just started my vacation today so I should be good to go by the time I get to go back to work. The bad thing was I rode my bike to work so I called my wife to pick me up and she had rode hers to work so she had to go home to get her car then drive back into Grand Rapids to bring me and my busted ankle home. I need to get a brake. :eek::eek:

sgt

it seems all this trouble started when you put that signed blamk check in your pocket! I tried your deal (after much protest!) and my life is going the same as yours! I think I will take my check out of my wallet and see how it goes. [cl

You have to remember you wrote Law of Abundance on it right? well being a skeptic, all I got from it was an abundance of work, troubles, pitfalls and bad luck! beware what you ask for!

the gay gentelman or the doctor as we call him was taking pics of our house, :eek::eek:

When He's out collecting foreskin and body parts He doesn't drive around in something like this does he?

yu_jeepers_creepers_14373.jpg

Turn around Torchman so we can see your face. Just kidding.:D

That's a sinister truck and a more sinister driver.

actually he drives a mid 50's dodge painted to look like a old cop car and he also dresses up like one from the 50's. I just noticed it gone so maybe it got sold.

it seems all this trouble started when you put that signed blamk check in your pocket! I tried your deal (after much protest!) and my life is going the same as yours! I think I will take my check out of my wallet and see how it goes. [cl

You have to remember you wrote Law of Abundance on it right? well being a skeptic, all I got from it was an abundance of work, troubles, pitfalls and bad luck! beware what you ask for!

I'm with you on this one! Never got any decent amounts of money, however I seem to have my share of problems. Had a great gig going, but my helper coundnt keep his hands off other peoples stuff and stole an ipod while we were working in their home. The owner called the police and reported it while also calling the organization I contract from along with the store where I pick up my merchandise! Can't blame her but my work orders have dwindled to zero! Damn disgusting theives! !!!:mad:

I try to tell myself "God wouldn't give me more than I can handle." But damn, sometimes I think "really, and I'm supposed to learn just exactly what from this?" Hang in there, it has to get better. Right?

OK..... let's all take the checks out of our wallets....

I'm with you on this one! Never got any decent amounts of money, however I seem to have my share of problems. Had a great gig going, but my helper coundnt keep his hands off other peoples stuff and stole an ipod while we were working in their home. The owner called the police and reported it while also calling the organization I contract from along with the store where I pick up my merchandise! Can't blame her but my work orders have dwindled to zero! Damn disgusting theives! !!!:mad:

and destroy them..... I'm game for that one.... nothing ventured...nothing gained..... maybe you guys are right....mine is now in pieces in the trash.... lets see how this works out..... but I do have to say that my faith never waivered....only my strength to work past some of this stuff like I've always done in the past.... some of the comments in this thread made me rethink some of the issues and low and behold, they started to work themselves out.... CR55...sorry about the help screwing up your work.... nothing worse than losing your credibility... too bad you can't repair it as fast as it goes....
:( that's for sure

Definitely not your fault sarge. I figure I'll remove the check and see if anything changes. Work started coming back on my dispatch board.....and that's a good [clthing!

sgt

I will say within 5 min of tearing up my check my snap-on electric driver stopped working. I was like " oh no! what did I do!" but it was just a switch and I was able to dismantle and repair it at no cost. [cl

Took the last few weeks off and got out of Dodge..

Things looking much better although hot as blazes around here....108 yesterday in my neck of MI....but my thoughts are clear and I'm rested up...went up to Port Carling Ontario (Muskoka) and laid on the dock at my buddies place on Lake Joseph...peace and quiet....a little swimming, boating and tubing has got me back into a better frame of mine.... the projects...they were sitting in the barn awaiting my return..... imagine that! :D

Latest posts

Back