Cars and stuff at work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOT40ROD

I have a job now installing Garage doors and have been seeing some interesting cars and other stuff. I decide to start taking pictures to show to all of you. As a find something interesting I will post it.

The first one is of and untouched 1970 Boss 302 that been stored for year. The own had to back it out so we could install the door

Attachments

• 1970 boss 1.jpg
    1970 boss 1.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 1970 boss.jpg
    1970 boss.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 164
I do see a lot of stuff and now i wish I would have started taking pictures before. There was a 1955 T-bird that all you could see is the trunk , tail lights a bumper . It was piled with boxes and parts.

I see all kind of old parts hanging on walls, motorcycles and some old signs

My cousin had a blue Boss 302 back when they were just used cars.He had a trailer hitch on it and hauled oysters in it.Finally jumped out of gear at boat landing one day and rolled back so deep in salt water that he traded it in on another car before it started rusting badly.
Sounds insane now,but it really happened.:eek:

Last edited:
It been awhile but I found this today in a garage that I was working in. It a 1956 Harley FHL Delux with a high compression 75 inch Pan head motor. The bike has 15,000 miles on it and have never been toughed. The owner is 84 years old and bought the bike new and still rides it. I could not believe my eyes when he uncovered it. After talking to him for a while he been riding since 16 and his first bike was a 1930 Harley.

I would love to set down with this guy over a beer just to hear the stories of his life.

Attachments

• 1956 harley 1.jpg
    1956 harley 1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 1956 harley.jpg
    1956 harley.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 1956 harley 2.jpg
    1956 harley 2.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 63
I could sit down and listen to old timers for hours. I always enjoyed listening to my grandpas story's. brings back a lot of memory's just thinking about it

That is COOL!!!!.[cl Been a Panhead lover for years...Sold a 48 I had for 28 years, putting a 55 together now...

It been awhile but I found this treasure in the garage I was working in today.

Attachments

• 35 ford in garage.jpg
    35 ford in garage.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back