Center jack for 4-post lift

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

I got a new toy today that I ordered before Christmas. This 3,500 lb center jack will make my 4-post WAY more useful!

It has been on my list to add to my house since we bought the place, so I'm super excited to finally have one!
PXL_20240120_024913970.MP.jpg
PXL_20240120_024635672.jpg
PXL_20240120_024651932.MP.jpg

That looks like the cats meow. I have a plank across between the runners, to set a bottle jack on.
Can you pull out the little pedestal pads far enough to run your tires on and steer the front wheels, for wheel alignment?

That's a cool tool...... gives you 2 post type access to the corners. Nice! Gota tell my buddy about this.
When my dad got a 4-post at his repair shop, it was quickly obvious how helpful the center lift was. Some jobs are still easier on a 2-post, but for general hobbyist use a 4-post with center lift is way better for me.

That looks like the cats meow. I have a plank across between the runners, to set a bottle jack on.
Can you pull out the little pedestal pads far enough to run your tires on and steer the front wheels, for wheel alignment?
Mine has a jack tray but the bottle jack is a bit too precarious for my liking. This allows you to lift under the frame rails easily and safely as well.

Putting the tires on the pedestal pads is not a good idea, and they wouldn't turn well with weight on them regardless. That's what turn plates are for, and they're not that expensive. This jack allows you to easily lift the front of the car to put your turn plates under. I am probably going to set that up in the future.

Latest posts

Back