Cheap finned valve covers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumpy52

I don’t know why but Autozone has these for $32 when everyone else wants over $170. Holley 241-240

IMG_1058.jpeg

I was just looking to see what cast covers would cost, at this price I figured I’d jump on them before they go back to normal. Seemed like a too good to be true deal so I waited until they showed up to post anything.

Damn, that's a screaming deal. Too bad they don't ship to Canada.
our New Zealand post system has their own shipping point inthe US (and UK) i can ship to an address in Oregon and NZPost will ship home from there. Would Canada post do the same ?

seroiusly considering some for the garage wall at that price!

With you in power in Canada, this place would be a better country to live in. Could you come over here and run our country? We would be able to get some of our freight shipped across a 'friendly' border, with your 'Kiwi' postal idea. Good on ya mate. [I hope you use that phrase.]

With you in power in Canada, this place would be a better country to live in. Could you come over here and run our country? We would be able to get some of our freight shipped across a 'friendly' border, with your 'Kiwi' postal idea. Good on ya mate. [I hope you use that phrase.]
HAHAHHHAHHHhaahaAHAHahaha Mac.. Mrs Crate changes the tv channel when the stupid politicians are on the news,,, apparently i rant ?!
im surprised Canadian postal services dont have a similar service you might have to cruise over the border and pick up your own :)
yep that phrase is well used , sometimes even shortened to 'on ya'

Latest posts

Back