chopped & channeled 40' ford with New paint!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forced382

Here is my chopped and channeled 40 Ford pickup with new paint, new air ride, 340 cid buick . Turned just they way I had hoped.

Attachments

• new paint 4.jpg
    new paint 4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 103
  • new paint 6.jpg
    new paint 6.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 73
  • new paint 8.jpg
    new paint 8.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 69
Nice work on the new paint - looks to be ready for another magazine shoot!

That would be cool, but I am not holding my breath as we don't get much of those oprotunities up here in Canada compared to the U.S. I feel very fortunate to be able to say that I have had it in a magazine already let alone more , but hey you never know.:)

That would be cool, but I am not holding my breath as we don't get much of those oprotunities up here in Canada compared to the U.S. I feel very fortunate to be able to say that I have had it in a magazine already let alone more , but hey you never know.:)

Just send me a plane ticket when the snow melts! :)
Where are you at in Canada?

Great look. I like it alot. You gonna come down to the Spokane Goodguys this summer? It would be great to see your ride in person.

That's the plan. The truck is actually ready for a long haul.I have complete peace of mind since I went through everything this winter and fixed what wasn't proper or safe.

Hi
Welcome from northern Alberta. Looking Good! I hope to see you somewhere this summer. I might be down in Salmon Arm or you might come up to the car show in Dawson Creek in July.
Keep on tinkering. L.B.

Latest posts

Back