Crazy Weather

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we where a little warmer but we had the storms to here in bama. hope yalll faired well.

This crazy weather gives me migraines so i miss a lot of work and fun things because i am sick in bed. Oh well it could be something worse.

It is crazy. We had tornados in the upper midwest too. Then cold and snow and now warming to the 60s.

This crazy weather gives me migraines so i miss a lot of work and fun things because i am sick in bed. Oh well it could be something worse.

I have the same problem with the weather causing me migraine headaches. This winter has been the worst ever. I can't ever remember a year were it has been so up and down, and almost every day since last October has been cloudy. Just what the heck is going on.:mad:

We had some snow at my house in Torrance, Ca. I think that last time that happened was in the '50's.
IMG_0053.jpgIMG_0054.jpg
IMG_0055.jpgIMG_1896.jpg
It's not much but it's so unusual.

Last edited:
I've been having headaches the past few weeks, on and off, and I never get headaches so I wondered what was going on. That might be what mine are from too.

There is no question things are really changing weatherwise. It used to be that Florida had those dreaded hurricanes, but we have been pretty fortunate in recent years. No matter where you live there are weather events that are dangerous, be it earthquakes, tornados, snow storms, etc.

Don

I know I'm gonna get slammed here but, I can't stand to hear about people having migraines when I've seen my daughter's be helped in such a simple way.
Here goes;
In Lehi Utah, there's a company with a product, all I'm gonna do is post the address and phone number, they'll answer any question you have so, use it if you want.
2889 Ashton Boulevard Lehi, UT 84043
(801) 816-8000
Don't be fooled with any other brand they really don't work.

Try it what do you have to lose ?
If it works pm me, if it doesn't pm me, I'd just like to know if it helps whoever tries it like it did my Daughter :)
P.S. I don't make any financial gain just the knowledge I may have helped someone!!!

I know I'm gonna get slammed here but, I can't stand to hear about people having migraines when I've seen my daughter's be helped in such a simple way.
Here goes;
In Lehi Utah, there's a company with a product, all I'm gonna do is post the address and phone number, they'll answer any question you have so, use it if you want.
2889 Ashton Boulevard Lehi, UT 84043
(801) 816-8000
Don't be fooled with any other brand they really don't work.

Try it what do you have to lose ?
If it works pm me, if it doesn't pm me, I'd just like to know if it helps whoever tries it like it did my Daughter :)
P.S. I don't make any financial gain just the knowledge I may have helped someone!!!

Thanks for that info, I will look into that. At this point in my life having been a life long sufferer I'm ready to try just about anything to get some releaf.

My Mother who is now past away, had migraines so bad she'd run us kids out of the house, close the drapes and go to bed for 2 or 3 days at a time.
They were so bad her face would distort from the pain.
After starting this she never had another migraine, just a normal headache now and then.
I really hope this helps.

"bad weather" huh

You got to look at the the weather over a lomg period of time to get an understanding of how weather patterns change, its not that its bizzare weather its just the fact that the weather belt around the world moves in a pattern, it just takes 20,000 years before it starts its cycle over again ? Well thats my opinion on it.:cool:

Latest posts

Back