ct's latest find ''1927''!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,
If I get a trailer, I just need to come get that bucket off your hands. I probably won't need the motor and tranny...:D

Nope,no deal unless you take the motor and tranny too, then you wont need a trailer you can drive it home!:eek:

why don't you go ahead and build a frame ? dont cost that much .
You need about 24' of 2x3 tubing i like 1/8'' wall thickness[or 2x4 ,what ever you can round up on the cheep]and a 2'x2 1/2[or in the naborhood ] peace of tubing and me or the gang would be happy to give you some measurments.
Before you know it you could have one too !!
minus the wheels and radiator i have got about 1700 in mine ,but i scranged around and traded for stuff to keep the cost down or else i could'nt have done it ethier.

O'right gang ,I found my next project this weekend at the shades !
A 1926or7 ford model T coup body !It's like ''toooo'' good to be true ,but is!!!
Check it out ,i was short a couple hundred and my wife actually gave me the extra to get it [i know,hard to beleive it ,but she did!?:confused:]
I need a drivers and a passengers door and a deck lid to get underway?If i cant get the doors i plane on just making them,have any of you done this before?
Anyone got any ideas were to start looking for parts???

And i finnally got to meet ''RPM'' in person ,he's a really great guy!:D

how about going doorless?
wouldn't that be original?

just kidding, i think we all envy you by now, youve got a real a-kicker there, congrats and good luck in your build!

Nice score!! Anymore progress on the coupe? Any luck finding some doors?

Yep i finally found some affordable doors on the bay and got a little done on it before the cold weather sat in but havent had much time or gumption lately. i will get some new pics up as soon as i figure this new camera i got for my wife.

Glad to hear ya found some doors. My buddy just bought a 31 model A coupe and he's looking for some doors too, and not having much luck! Looking forward to seeing your progress pics.

Latest posts

Back