Da Yooper Guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome "Da Yooper Guy"! I use to be a "Yooper" myself at one time (until I came to my sences!) ST. Ignace to be exact!
If you want to post a pic of your rat, click on to "Rat Rod-Hot Rod photo's", then go to bottom and hit the "New thread" button and write your title and thread info, then go down to "Manage Attachments" and download your photos (watch the size though. Too big will get declined!)
Lookin' foward to seeing the "Yooper Rat"!

Moonshiner

Howdy from another troll.....

Southeast MI..... Billy....a youper is a person who lives in the upper penninsula of Michigan....us people below the Machinac Bridge (pronounced Machinaw)....are the Trolls...lol.... :D

Southeast MI..... Billy....a youper is a person who lives in the upper penninsula of Michigan....us people below the Machinac Bridge (pronounced Machinaw)....are the Trolls...lol.... :D

Not to be a spell checker sgtpontiac, but the correct spelling is Mackinac Bridge (pronounced MACKinaw). You trolls are all alike..LOL!!!

Da Yooper's Song:

-It's da second week of deercamp
-and all the gang is here![cl
-We drink, play cards and shoot the bull
-but never shoot no deer![S
-The only time we leave the camp is when we go for beer![dr
-It's da second week of deercamp
-and all the gang is here!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back