dad's ol ford

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

i wanted to share a pic of my dad's car, he has won some shows with it, and he is a purest on this ride, hell i don't think i could ever change it either. wish i had more pics, if i do i will share them too.

Attachments

• dad's 50 ford.jpg
    dad's 50 ford.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 47
Nice Car.Have fun with your dad.It is good memories you will never forget.
I lost my father a month ago.He went quick.
I still have the good memories of building offshore fishing boats and Hotrods with him.
When he died we had just finished rodding 2 1927 ford woodie bodys.3 inch chop,etc,etc.
I still have the woodie bodys and a lot of good memories even though he is gone.

Attachments

• DSC01087.JPG
    DSC01087.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 18
Nice Car.Have fun with your dad.It is good memories you will never forget.
I lost my father a month ago.He went quick.
I still have the good memories of building offshore fishing boats and Hotrods with him.
When he died we had just finished rodding 2 1927 ford woodie bodys.3 inch chop,etc,etc.
I still have the woodie bodys and a lot of good memories even though he is gone.

rex i know where your coming from, i lost my father a few years back, we where not close because he was not around for many years. the man that built/rebuilt this car is my step dad, who has earned the right to be called dad. he lives in south texas and i live in alabama, but every chance i call home to talk to him and mom, i get to go home once a year and really enjoy my visit, also the three brothers that i was raisied with are there too, so it's almost like a family reunion.

Latest posts

Back