Dagmirs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the minority saying this, but your ass end looks good as is, without adding the dagmirs. I would probably see how the bumper looks by itself, without covering up some of the uniqueness of the look you have going now.
But then, you have to do what looks good to you, you've been doing an awesome job so far. I wish i had it.:)

that is a great point GT, i have thought about that alot, i certainly do not want to bolt a bunch of crap to the vehicle just becasue I can, maybe I will shorten the bumber and hang it up there and see what it looks like.

Pablo

that is a great point GT, i have thought about that alot, i certainly do not want to bolt a bunch of crap to the vehicle just becasue I can, maybe I will shorten the bumber and hang it up there and see what it looks like.

Pablo

Now your really thinkin.I want to see it.

I'm in the minority saying this, but your ass end looks good as is, without adding the dagmirs. I would probably see how the bumper looks by itself, without covering up some of the uniqueness of the look you have going now.
But then, you have to do what looks good to you, you've been doing an awesome job so far. I wish i had it.:)

This is what I was thinking too.

If you just have to use them though,the third picture looks best to me. If you could pull the dagmar tight to the bottom of the fender, it actually fits better and makes more since then the other two. But that's my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Back