Did you get in trouble in school?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got in trouble at school,however the truant officer found me in the local pool hall a number of times. this enabled me to graduate in grade 9. and I was given a 3rd degree. skipped 3 simesters. now beat that.:D:D

You skipped school to go to the pool hall, but you didn't get in trouble? I was given the 3rd degree also, but it was usually given by my father while he held his belt in one hand!!!!...CR

Not too much trouble. The asst. principle told me I was a smart-ass. I really don't know what he was talking about. [ddev I failed just about everything except metal shop, auto mechanics and drafting. Being a senior taking 9th grade classes was a lot of fun.

Never got in trouble at school. I was able to put stuff off and not get get in trouble.

There was one time I got in a fight right at the steps to the front entrance. The teacher came out a broke it up and the other guy taken to the mans office and they just told me to get to my home room.

But on the street that was another story. My dad wanted to kill me.

NOPE! greased pigs in the hall, VIRGINVILLE sign out front of the H.S., Telling the school superintendent to mind his own business. never did any of that. But I did spent a lot of time fixing the Vice Principal's truck, keeping out of trouble!

YES!got outa school over 30 years ago! still talking about some stuff the best one was after I got out of the Army took a 73 chevelle down main st. on the roof! 35 or so nobody else in the car pavment surffing:eek:

Not much here. A's in conduct but passed the subjects by the skin of my teeth. Hated school work and hated homework even more.
Got my butt beat many a time for not doing my homework.
My Dad would be under the jail if we had the same laws like we do now back then and I turned out all right.

I liked school more in high school....vocational classes [cl machine shop, welding, wood working, small engine repair, drafting, I took it all.
Then I found that evil weed......so much for ambition. :rolleyes:

Nope. My family didn't put up with rude behavior. We were poor so we were taught to study and get good grades, go to college. Heaven help you if the school called your parents. This was back in the day that corporal punishment was allowed and encouraged. One parents night, my Dad told my english teacher that if I did anything wrong, he was to beat me and if he didn't, my Dad was going to beat him, then me.

Latest posts

Back