Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is getting to be fall around here. Caught this guy sneaking around the driveway.
spiderII.jpg

let's see.....since i've been w/o a computer there have been 2 pages of BS added[cl
i really enjoy the weather updates from around the RRR nation[P
even tho i can't show you the progress,i have been working some on my 52[;)
and i'm certain that someone is out to get me [ddd
still trying to figure out where the next funding for the 52 is coming from[S
and i have rambled on with this, simply inspired by boneheads post of the new smileys

btw rain here again today.....

Question for u computer geeks

My AVG anti virus program has been scanning my computer for over six hours, 255,000 objects, no threats but seems like a very long time to scan?[P
Should I be wooried?[S

My AVG anti virus program has been scanning my computer for over six hours, 255,000 objects, no threats but seems like a very long time to scan?[P
Should I be wooried?[S

YES

Sounds like it found a place to store all the virus' it got from everybody elses computers.:eek: But then, what do I know.:confused:

I came home from work today to find the bowl shaped light fixture on the ceiling fan in my computer room was half full of water. :confused:

I believe you may have sent the electric company the water company's check & the water company the electric company's check. Be *very* careful where you send your gas bill!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back