English T builder- unbelievable skills

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve is a personal friend and you guys are right, his fabrication skills are amazing. He owns a rod shop in England and was just over here visiting in September. We got to hang out with Steve and Sue for a few days.

He has another project going for himself too, a Willys Gasser with a Caddy engine, and he has a metalflake green 32 Ford roadster and his wife has a model a roadster pickup.

I'll try to find his other builds and post them.

Don

Ok, here is a link to the gasser. He says this one is going to be "nothing special.":D Steve can't do anything not special.

http://www.clubhotrod.com/hot-rod-build-logs/47052-41-willys-gasser-project.html

Just when I thought I had something unusual I get beat. The guy is obviously a great fab man. My chassis is also 304 SS, just not polished yet. The man is way above my caliber in skills....ruggs
07-03-10_1757.jpg

08-22-10_1648.jpg

I readru all 3 of his build threads and man oh man what I wouldn't give to be that talented!!!

And the colors he shoses are absolutely beautiful!! I think the next one I build I am gonna do that copper flake he used I really dig that color!!!!

stainless work

I know a guy up here in northern minnesota that made a removable top for a 32 ford out of stainless,his name is Cass Nawrocki. The guy is a sheet metal god.He has a book that recently came out.I am reading it for the third time right now.If my kid was here I would have him take a picture of that roof and post it for ya. The guy is amazing.

Latest posts

Back