Ever have a day....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has heard and seen me pitch a fit in the garage when I was throwing tools across the yard. After I heard her laughing like a hyena I calmed down.

Trailer queen

Well I had to trailer it to the show due to no lights but we made it.

718FAE96-86BB-49E1-88C0-B63F163A6B0A-866-00000192C5295882.jpg

A lot needs redone but it is cruisable.

I agree 100%. But I got them for $150 new, and my budgets limited for a little while. I set it up for 28" tall tires, I think these are under 24".

The weekend went awesome. I got a ton of thumbs up and compliments. And to top it off I got the award for best rat rod truck!

The weekend went awesome. I got a ton of thumbs up and compliments. And to top it off I got the award for best rat rod truck!

There ya go! See, it was all worth it wasn't it? Now get back out to the garage and smash your thumb, break a wrench, snap a screw driver, punch the radio out, trip over an extention cord.......[cl

There ya go! See, it was all worth it wasn't it? Now get back out to the garage and smash your thumb, break a wrench, snap a screw driver, punch the radio out, trip over an extention cord.......[cl

Well I've already did most of that. Lol Especially the thumb part, while trying to switch the brake hardware around the wrench slipped and I punctured my thumb on the caliper bracket. Made about a 1/2" wide 1/2" deep hole. It felt awesome!!!

I'm gonna take a brake then finish/redo some things for a show in late October.

Latest posts

Back