Ever notice

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
Did you ever notice how fast your "project" car can get covered up when you aren't working on it? I had not done much on mine since winter set in so I started cleaning out the garage. Mostly because the path into the house had got increasingly narrow. It has been a 3 day project, had to build those shelves that were stacked against the car, then I found my sawzall and remembered it needed the cord fixed. Then the 111 John Deere mower I had shoehorned the 18 horse twin into, decided to get the hood to fit and replace the stuck bearing on the mower clutch so I can get it all back together. I got the tub set back on so it kinda looks like a car again. Ok, so where was I 8 months ago?

garage.jpg

We are in the process of rearranging our whole shop. It's gotten so cluttered we can't find anything. One thing we are doing is eliminating every flat surface in the shop. No matter if it is a worktable or a chair, if it is flat it will invariably be a place to put something, then you put something else, then something else, and pretty soon it is loaded with 100 unrelated items.

Don

We are in the process of rearranging our whole shop. It's gotten so cluttered we can't find anything. One thing we are doing is eliminating every flat surface in the shop. No matter if it is a worktable or a chair, if it is flat it will invariably be a place to put something, then you put something else, then something else, and pretty soon it is loaded with 100 unrelated items.

Don

LOL, I always thought my tool box should have a steep pitched top so nothing could lay there. I just unloaded one that was piled higher than the open lid.

What did they call those? a "rat shelf" I know the feelin. When i took a week off when my son was born i came back to find used hydraulic hoses all over my truck. I still have a stain on my roof from the hydraulic oil.

Clean shop is a sign of too much time and not enough work.

Ya wanna talk clutter, i have a JD750 in my shop with a broken crank. Its been there for a year, we just keep putting it off.

Latest posts

Back