f1 steering arms

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdubya

Anyone know if the aftermarket steering arms designed for the 48 ford passenger car spindles, will work on the 48 f1 truck spindles?
I'm looking to convert my truck axle to cross steer.

Speedway arms

I wouldnt buy those from Speedway.The taper for the tie rod ends isnt correct and the tie rod DOESNT sit down far enough into the HALF taper on those arms.Been there A LONG time ago and its not the right set-up.I wrote a review for them and Speedway corrected it in the online catalog but not the paper one.BUY the correct arms from a HONEST Speed shop.I talked to and ordered mine from Jerry at Pete and Jakes.EXCELLENT person to talk to_Or call Kennys in Ohio.AWESOME people to talk to too.I am slowly finding out Speedways stuff isnt that great,but everyone is attracted to the low prices.Kennys and P&J sell AMERICAN made items.You may pay more,but to me its worth my safety.

Appriciate the good advice there, BadRatt. I was actually eyeballing the the superbell with the 1 3/4 drop to em, but I'll have to wait till i get the front end mocked up a bit more.

Latest posts

Back