Favorite Music

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't like Country.....I got enough problems of my own. I don't need to hear about some hick losing his woman, his truck and his dog. Just play it backwards so he gets all his stuff back and stops whining. And Rap...I hate any kind of Rap ...Rap is for people who can't sing. Pretty much everything else is ok.

Check out older Country like Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Steve Earle, Willie Nelson, Hank Thompson and BR5 49.

Not a fan of country at all, but there are a couple of songs they play on the radio that are not bad. No use whatsoever for rap, especially when some idiot next to you in traffic thinks he has to entertain the entire county. :mad:

I used to like 50's rock but got a little burned out on that, so I now kinda like rock from groups like Seager, AC/DC, Aerosmith, etc. And when I go out for a night I like a good blues band.

Don

If you want a great blues song, check out Bad penny by Rory Gallagher

It really depends on my mood, but it's usually some kind of Heavy Metal.

- Thrash Metal (Old Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Testament,....)
- Heavy Metal (Black Sabbath, Dio, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Venom, Pantera, King Diamond,....)
- Doom/Stoner Metal (Down, Type O Negative, Paradise Lost,...)
- Death Metal (Death, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Vader, Krisiun,...)
- Blues (Jeff Beck, Robin Trower, BB King, Buddy Guy, SVR, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters,....)
- Jazz (Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Gershwin's compositions,...)
- Rockabilly/Psychobilly (Stray Cats, Nekromantix, Reverend Horton Heat,....)
- Old Punk (Black Flag, Discharge, Ramones, Social Distortion,....)

I've got over 1000 CDs; it's a little hard to list all the genres and artists.

few favorites
- modest mouse
- the hives
- bright eyes
- elliot smith
- grandaddy
- misfits
- bad religion
- and lots of anti-folk or new folk music
== but if its on the fm its oldies and "classic" rock

Latest posts

Back