Finding a Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any advice on ways to go about finding a project vehicle? I've been religiously searching craigslist, ebay, etc... for months now. Posted a couple want ads here and there and no luck so far finding the project i want within my budget. I'm not acquainted with anyone in my area who really does any sort of car building/customizing either, especially classics.

So are there any good websites you always check first? Magazines? Printed traders? Car shows? Or do most ppl find their projects through the grapevine?

Does anyone know anyone around the central FL area I could get in touch with for some help?

Thanks for the help guys! Hopefully this can help me and others find their dream project.

Anyone have any advice on ways to go about finding a project vehicle? I've been religiously searching craigslist, ebay, etc... for months now. Posted a couple want ads here and there and no luck so far finding the project i want within my budget. I'm not acquainted with anyone in my area who really does any sort of car building/customizing either, especially classics.

So are there any good websites you always check first? Magazines? Printed traders? Car shows? Or do most ppl find their projects through the grapevine?

Does anyone know anyone around the central FL area I could get in touch with for some help?

Thanks for the help guys! Hopefully this can help me and others find their dream project.

Have 31 vicky project in fla 3309492100

Latest posts

Back