finned drums

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should also add, I found my buick drums at a junk yard in the middle of LA, thats right, Southern California. I was supprised when I saw them all lined up in a row in the brake drum area. The guy knew what they were but only charged me $150 for the set.

While I was rooting around in the brake drum area, I saw many finned drums (steel) and was absolutly going to make my selection from them till I found the aluminum ones.

My buddy has whats left of some big GM station wagon and it had finned drums on it.

i dug the ones i have out they say 64 lesabre on em. dont know if its the look ur after but heres a pic and they maybe a cheap alt. to 150.00 to 200.00 for the aluminum ones. dp1

Attachments

• DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    116.2 KB
i dug the ones i have out they say 64 lesabre on em. dont know if its the look ur after but heres a pic and they maybe a cheap alt. to 150.00 to 200.00 for the aluminum ones. dp1

Thank's dogpatch1 that would work just fine for my project,do you know if the drum will fit 40's backing plates

Latest posts

Back