Flipper's 2011 Redneck Rumble Pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drove my bug over 320 miles yesterday and was looked down by two people hauling their cars to the show and unloading in the parking lot.:confused: I built mine to drive and enjoy.
Tim

Holy crap Flip :eek: This is so awesome to go to a car show from my desk :p

I want this:

IMG_2735.jpg

Or this one:

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

awsome work on the pictures,you should be making a living with your photography thanks

Then it would be work. [S

I think I'm perfectly happy with it being a hobby.

However, if somebody wants to mail me a check 'cause they like my pictures.....I'll cash it :)

Great Job !!!!

Flipper this is just too much !!!!!!! You are a gentleman and a scholar !!!! You have gone way above the call of duty my man !!!!! My hats off to ya !!!What a great job !!!!!

Flip, you did a great job of taking & posting pics. There's only about a hundred cars that are my favorite.

Wow! So many good photos I don't know where to start with comments so I'll just say thanks for the great coverage Flipper and taking the time to post! TiredIrons gold Merc sure looks good in photos.

Timbo, don't worry about it. You're doing the right thing. I get snide comments from the "real steel" guys all the time on my coupe. It doesn't bother me at all because I'm having fun with it....and drive it.

Thanks for the pics Flipper, wish I could have made it to the show!!!
I noticed you had some gasser pics, and the 57 Ford pics I felt were just for me!!!:D

Thanks again, you have a great eye BTW!!!![cl[cl[cl

It was a great show and that was a ton of great pictures ! I agree with you 100% about the organizational problems though . I went down a row to park my car and found that it was not a row , it funneled into a point with no way out . I then looked in my rear view and there were four other cars behind me as well . That little ordeal took a full ten minutes to get out of . You did an excellent job with the pictures .

Yep, the '34 with the Deuce radiator shell was outstanding. Never seen that done before. Nice to see a "first" that looks so nice.

Gregster, your truck stood out as I went through all the pics. Great job on that one.[cl

It was a great show and that was a ton of great pictures ! I agree with you 100% about the organizational problems though . I went down a row to park my car and found that it was not a row , it funneled into a point with no way out . I then looked in my rear view and there were four other cars behind me as well . That little ordeal took a full ten minutes to get out of . You did an excellent job with the pictures .

I wish Scooter would talk to the Road Rockets guys about how they do their Rumble, it's very organized from what I understand.

great coverage Flipper...thanks for taking us along, but I kind of like the preview pics in the other thread :D

I wish Scooter would talk to the Road Rockets guys about how they do their Rumble, it's very organized from what I understand.

On his defense this thing has just exploded, I think he was short handed on help at the gate also. A bit more organization could also lead to stricter space use as a vendor,camper or show entrant. It really wasn't that bad. Just food for thought.

Latest posts

Back