Football Question...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auburn or Alabama?

• Auburn

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Alabama

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Reason 4

Ok y'all, I know this has nothing to do with cars, so that's why it's in the "BS". We have our all time rival coming up here in the Heart of Dixie tomorrow....Auburn and Alabama. Flat is an Alabama fan and I am an Auburn fan, I want to hear from all of you as to who y'all think is gonna win tomorrow night.
Auburn
or
Alabama
The game will be on ESPN at 7pm central time, watch it, I am sure it will be one you don't want to miss.....we sure won't!! This house will be very lively during this game with all the screaming and hollering and of course the "WAR EAGLE" chants and maybe some "ROLL TIDE" chants...LOL

Here is a pic that shows we are a "House Divided"....LOL, Gotta love it!

Y'all do know IF Auburn beats Alabama again this year, it will be 6 years in a row!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I live in alabama and i've never heard of it ;) lol

Not that i keep up with "Feet's ball" but War eagle will win :D

Reason4, this is a great poll. I am a HUGE college football fan and I am looking forward to this game as always. The Ironbowl has been a great tradition for over a hundred years, Auburn and Alabama have been playing each other since 1893.

The two teams are very close this year with Auburn having only one more win than bama. Neither team is playing for a bid to a conference title or even a bowl game so its gonna be all about beating your rival.

With the game being played at Jordan-Hare Stadium, I think the edge will go to Auburn and they will come away with a close victory. No blowouts here. Either way this is always a fun game to watch.

On an even more important note my OSU Buckeyes are waiting patiently to move up in the BCS standings. With LSU's loss today and the #4 and #2 teams playing tomorrow, I look forward to seeing the buckeyes move up to at least 3rd place! See you in the Rose Bowl!!!

GO BROWNS!

Reason4, this is a great poll. I am a HUGE college football fan and I am looking forward to this game as always. The Ironbowl has been a great tradition for over a hundred years, Auburn and Alabama have been playing each other since 1893.

With LSU's loss today and the #4 and #2 teams playing tomorrow, I look forward to seeing the buckeyes move up to at least 3rd place! See you in the Rose Bowl!!!

GO BROWNS!

This is going to be a great game this year, for more reasons than one. Most importantly I am antsy to see what a 4 million dollar coach can do in the Iron Bowl!! LMAO!!! :D

WHAT?!? LSU lost?! :eek: To whom, another Kentucky team....LMAO!!! :D

I love SEC Football, some Pro, I took my daughter to see Dallas play when she was 11 months old and to this day she loves Football too, she will scream WAR EAGLE as loud as the best of us! LOL :D

LOL Flat. :D Don't let it get ya down. Being a lifelong Cleveland Browns fan, I know what it feels like to lose the big game. We have had lots of practice.:p

Latest posts

Back