FordF100

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently working on a 1963/64F100 with original 292 & 4speed trans. The reason for the 63/64 is its parts from both. I know they are not the most popular year models but they are the ones I like.

Ford F 100

Hi . I like the '63'S because my dad had one . It had a Holman Moody 427 and raced it at the indoor drags in Chicago . It was blue with HERBO in goldleaf on the doors . My mother drove it around North ave and Western .

Last edited:
I like em all the way to 66

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy [cl
Holman Moody there's a name haven't heard in a while :cool:
Love the way it rolls off your tongue :D
Oh yeow Timberhillbilly pics please ;)

Jim

welcome to the site! as far as Im concerned the only thing cooler than a 63-64 f100 is a 61 or 62 f100 and thats probable just because theyre older. and lately i have warmed up a little to the 65 and 66s. anyway you got the coolest bodystyle to work with as far as I can tell. Got any pictures?

Welcome to RRR! Gotta agree with the others, those trucks are cool :cool:

Here's my daily driver '65 towing my Willys back in 1982

2draggingittoBens12-31-82.jpg

.....the '65 is long gone but I still have the Willys :D (see my signature)

I like those trucks, and that was the donor truck for my rat rod, even though I didn't use the body. I have had several of them, and it will make a nice truck.
Welcome to the site.

Howdy!

I wouldn't worry what people think about what you like. All wheeled vehicles are cool. Those trucks are very hardy and look good. This site is based on what we as individuals like. No one will say anything bad about someones ride, their all good. Do what you want and have fun but keep us posted. OH! by the way, welcome to RRR. Steve

Latest posts

Back