Forgotten boneyard found!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschoolobee

Found this nest of cars 5 min from home...never knew they were there...Enjoy!

goldmine11.jpg

goldmine10.jpg

goldmine9.jpg

goldmine3.jpg

Yep, I remember those days well.........patching up rotted out frames to pass PA inspection.:eek: Are there any salvagable parts off of any of them? Trim pieces or dashes or anything?

Don

Yeah..oddly enough....theres a lot of good stuff left....the guys pretty much letting me dig thru the stuff...looks like im going to get to clean them all out of there......I'm gonna do an inventory, then let the chaos begin....:eek: Theres about 80 cars, trucks...

My thoughts , exactly...I found several flatties, one in a street sweeper(It RUNS)...there are rumored to be a couple early hemis...havent found em yet..saw a 348 chev truck engine in a shed....he claims theres a Hudson Twin H in here somewhere...

I do a lot on ebay, and it always amazes me what the smallest stuff brings, plus it helps out someone who is looking for just that part too. If you are real organized about it and catalog parts so you know what you have, you could do very well moneywise.

Good luck.

Don

Latest posts

Back