From the flatland of Kansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

29 highboy

Hi everyone, I have been reading the posts for a while now, lots of good info. I am currently working on a shortened '27 T touring with a '40 flathead. Trying to make it look like a lakes modified. I also have a '49 F1 with a chopped top, SBC, etc, have been driving it since about '94. Just completed my '29 highboy this spring. It has a flathead also. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how. I have a '34 plymouth 4 door I would like to ratrod.
I am out here in the middle of Kansas and it has been below zero every night for the last week and we have about 14" of snow. Makes it hard to go scrounge parts.

Flatland

Hey welcome to RRR. Sounds like you have been doing this for awhile. Way cool. Post a few pics of what you have.

52 fordman

Welcome 29 Highboy! Always good to see somebody from Kansas join us. The middle of Kansas huh? Whereabouts in the middle of Kansas are you? Anywhere near J.C.? I lived there about half my life up until about 20 years ago.

Thunder

Welcome to the site sounds like you have some nice rides, looking forward to seeing them. Where from Ks. are you? Im from Ks. as well..

Welcome to the site. I'm new myself, but this place is awesome, you will not believe the comradere. It sounds to me like you know your way around a hotrod. Good to have you aboard! And post some pics!

I am in Smith Center. That is about in the middle of the state on Hiway 36, about 15 miles from the Nebraska stateline. Yes I have been around for a long time, I have had a love affair with old cars for nearly 50 years. Did some drag racing(when I was younger) raced on the local oval dirt tracks for about 8 years. Then street rods and now ratrods.
It seems like I always have more projects I want to do than ones I actually have time and money to do. Funny how that works.

raced on the local oval dirt tracks for about 8 years. Then street rods and now ratrods.
It seems like I always have more projects I want to do than ones I actually have time and money to do. Funny how that works.

You sound like my long lost twin. Welcome to the site bro.

I have had a love affair with old cars ... raced on the local oval dirt tracks for about 8 years. Then street rods and now ratrods.
It seems like I always have more projects I want to do than ones I actually have time and money to do.

You sound like my long lost twin. Welcome to the site bro.

Welcome to RRR long lost twin brother. I lived in NE. love old cars, raced dirt for 13 years, have street rods and rat rods. Have more projects than I know what to do with....and not enough $$$. Actually that sounds like most of us here! :p

Latest posts

Back