From the missouri ozarks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GARAGE RAT

MISSOURI OZARKS, QUIET, PEACEFUL, RELAXING.
Too all here at rrr. I have been playing with anything with a motor since i was a young boy. This is my first "ratrod" so forgive the prostreet slant. It started out as a 28 dodge 4 door sedan, as you can see..it has changed some. The engine is a 557 stroker ford. It will eventually get done as funds come available. I am still waiting for the narrowed 9 " rear assembly to be completed. And for you folks who prefer...i have a full set of wide whites that i will be usin for the rat shows. Glad to be here, looking forward to new friendships...van hugh

Attachments

• DSCF0726.jpg
    DSCF0726.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF0727.jpg
    DSCF0727.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF0728.jpg
    DSCF0728.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0729.jpg
    DSCF0729.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF0730.jpg
    DSCF0730.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 27
Van it looks like you got it hapnin' welcome to the RRR you might want to belt up you I can see you makin' some smoke clouds :D[cl

Welcome GR! Truck is lookin good...I love Prostreet!.That's the cool thing about RRR, build whatever you like and no one here will condemn it!...CR

Last edited:
Mine has a pro street style as well, and I have never heard bad things from the rats.

Welcome to the site. I really like the direction you are headed.

1BoneHeadCustomzdoor.jpg

welcome to the RRR! we like 'em all around here, really is the nicest and probably most family friendly sight for rodders......

and the pics look really good- that big ford oughta push that little pick-'em-up pretty good:D

hope to see more of it[P

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum & glad to have ya! Nice lookin' ride ya got goin' on there... can't say we've had many pro-street rats but that outta be fun to drive with that big rat in between the rails! Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in. Please keep us posted on u're progress!!!

BoB

Welcome. That is a nice ride. Nobody ever said you can't blend prostreet and rat rod, yours is proof of that. Nice setup and with that kind of power you need the wide tires to get traction. Nice to see it definately is not a poser. Post updates when you can. I love it

Latest posts

Back