Garage Pics...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodron

Drives the Batmobile... er... Ratmobile!
I'm thinking about a garage remodel over the winter. Lets see some pics of your garage or just garages that you like for a little inspiration...

click image for larger view

Garages........

Those are some nice garages, but they look too clean to me.....
I like a "little" clutter.....

This one I like, probably because of what's in it, rather than the garage itself..
(Actually there is little doubt.... ;) )
I love the collection of goodies this garage has.....

img3504rv3.jpg

This is a portion of my garage, still not done unpacking all my goodies from the move.
The wifes Buick takes the middle, the Model TT and work shop area takes up the rest.
Many people, myself included, don't want to show too much of their "stuff",
as, sadly, you are giving the occasional site "visitor" a reason to try to rip you off. :(

dsc05790qb1.jpg

You might try to find a book my wife bought me as a joke when we moved.
"Garage - reinventing the place we park" by Kira Obolensky.
It has some very cool car spaces, and I've actually gotten some great ideas
from the book, irregardless of the original intent... :rolleyes: '22

Very Nice !!!

My second place of residence. 40' X 40' with 12' walls. TV, stereo, refrigerator, lots of garage art, alarm system, one mean hungry dog, 3 dead cats and 1 dead snake.

Very nice place you have there dmw56. :cool:
I would love to have that much room, however I am happy with a 3 car garage and a shop room. '22

My second place of residence. 40' X 40' with 12' walls. TV, stereo, refrigerator, lots of garage art, alarm system, one mean hungry dog, 3 dead cats and 1 dead snake.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Now this is my kind of shop.Very nice.What is the cost of one of those steel buildings?

my garage the 1st week i got it..
bike026.jpg

bike027.jpg

had all the usual plans for it, paint the floor, freshen up the walls, new lights etc but a year later its just the same - only full of more junk :rolleyes:

but you guys garages - WOW :cool:

now i see why you all have guns ;)

haha - ole money hungry :D
not much to tell really, its all quite tame as we're (trying) to keep the budget sensible - trying being the operative word :rolleyes:

440 +60th over, lumpy cam (cant rem exact spec) usual polished/ ported heads, all forged and balanced for the "big sniff" :D
Picture080.jpg

Picture078.jpg

its going through a weight loss phase at the minute, its just had a nice new 12pt tagged cage and new pans, f/glass bonnet/boot lid/ doors/ bumpers, lexan windows except stock screen,
all stock underneath except the rear srings which are the hemi h/d versions moved inboard a couple of inch's,
looking to get a consistent mid 9's car without spending heaps more, almost there but then it'll get a 250hp shot and then i guess it'll be semi tubbing and a four bar rear as even with new slicks it'll spin through 2nd (tci rev pattern 727 with 5500rpm t/c)
unless we break it again before then

it did nearly get outta hand as we found a KB hemi block, crank and a pair of bare heads, struck up a deal - expensive but the block hadn't been windowed so worth it i reckoned,
turned out the seller wasn't actually the owner :rolleyes:
it all turned out good in the end and i believe the block is now back over your side of the water with its rightfull owner again,
as it is with the 440 and the price of avgas over here its an expensive toy :eek:
we wont even start on about the drum brakes - we kept em for the low drag but really coz we're cheap and they were on it already but jez, they must be evil on the road :D

My Little Garage

Just enough for what i'm doing but have plan's of building a bigger garage that would hold 4 full size cars plus my chopper with no worries. Here's one looking inn and out with my 55' chevy

Attachments

• Picture159.jpg
    Picture159.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 7
progress moving in

Here's a picture of the garage that I'm moving in to. Filling up fast!!

If only it had running water...

440shorty

Attachments

• Both1.jpg
    Both1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back