gastrick

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

has anybody heard anything from him? seems like the last i heard he was recovering from a sickness, but could be wrong.

My last contact with Bill was probably 3 years ago. I was in Fla. and thought about making a trip over to his side of the state. He invited me to stay over night. I didn't make the trip. I have his address and can send a card, see if I get a response.

I'm facebook friends with one of Donsrods twin sons. That way I can keep tabs on him. No news about him for quite a while but his son would say something if a big event happened. I know they went to the Datonna Turkey Run.

Once in a while on facebook I get a glimpse of what Bonehead is up to.

I've been here for quite a while. Occasionally I look back on an old thread and am amazed, and dismayed by the number of people that have come and gone.

I wonder, Was it something I said???[S:D

Speaking of Bill, There's the story he related about getting hurt. Having a skeptical mind and knowing what profession Bill was in, I have questions about what happened to him.

Thanks brother, I'm on Facebook too but not friends with many folks from here. It is nice to see a face of someone you have talked to behind a keyboard. I to have looked back at names there has been many.

I'm still in contact with Bill, he had some severe heath issues & nearly died. He was told he'd never walk again & that's all it took... he had to prove them wrong & he did! He still has health issues but he keeps on keepin' on! He doesn't post much any more because it's hard for him to type but he can still drive a car!

BoB

Latest posts

Back