G'day from Australia!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Preece

Hey everyone,

New member here - I don't know much about rat rods, but I'm slowly learning more and I'm sure this forum will help a lot.

I've been interested in cars my whole life but it wasn't until 4 years ago that I saw my first ratty. It was love at first sight and I've been captivated with them ever since.

I look forward to getting to know all you guys out there and furthering my knowledge on these awesome machines.

Cheers

Ed

welcome!

Ed, Welcome to the site. There is an unlimited amount of information on this Forum from guys with lots of experience. Glad you found RRR. Just Be sure to Follow the rules of the forum and Enjoy! (everyone loves pictures)

Hey Ed Welcome to the triple R
If ya have some pics post them, if ya don't, when you find a project then start a build thread with lots of pics and any questions. G-day from Missouri

Welcome from Michigan.....

Nice to have you roamin around on the RRR....funny how those ratty's get into your blood.....LOL..

Gus here, LOL.. Welcome to to Triple R............. My wifes best friend just flew back home today, your yesterday, she lives in Brisbane. anyway take off reading alot of info and pics...

Latest posts

Back