Glass shop 45 yr experance

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riffraff

i found this glass place on ebay gave him a call about some glass for my 47 ford pick up and he was very VERY knowledgeable got a set with bronze tint but have clear green grey and shaded and before i was done odering i told him i was going to use ele,windows good thing i did he told me that the side glass would have to be 2'' longer i didnt no that so that was a good thing it came in a killer wood box and packed damm good i think i could have drop it and the glass would not have busted nice people i talked to went over my add and pay info 2 times think that a smart move also toll free 1-877-714-4527 or 1-606-435-8243 PCT AUTO GLASS 764 DANIEL BOONE PYWY HAZARD KY.

do they have a website? i need a front windshield for my 52 chevy sedan

The series of numbers provided above is for this thing called a telephone. Wayyyy back before the internet (imagine that), people used to use them all the time for communicating. A device like that would probably be handy for asking them how much a windshield for your Chevy would cost... :D

glass

while using a telephone would be effective , the problem lies in the fact i have a job , you know, that place one goes to spend many hours doing a task that nobody else will do for free. and at this job i am not permitted to inquire of outside individuals concerning the procurement of said merchandice. thus neccessitating the need to use the advanced technology called the internet to obtain information. :D sorry i was just trying to find someone in ark. so i could have it installed at the same time .:)

Ok now this is funny

I mean if I would of not been online on this site I would of never known of this place. I mean it is my back yard and never knew it was there. That is so funny. Thanks. I will use them from now on.

Latest posts

Back