Got a steal of a deal on this motor for my 38 PLYMOUTH-HEMI

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUMBLON

OK, no it snot a 392 HEMI, I sold that one. I wanted something I can drive across country and have decent HP and get milesage. Conversion on these to carb are becoming lower priced and with a carb and cam, 430 HP easy.

So I have some decisions to make on what to do, EFI or carbe ct. But I will make this look ool on my fill fendered 38 Plymouth business couple.

Its a 5.7 HEMI, 2005 motor.

RUMBLON

Attachments

• DSCF0191[1].jpg
    DSCF0191[1].jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF0192[1].jpg
    DSCF0192[1].jpg
    59 KB · Views: 46
  • 4477493-5.7dualquadpic[1].jpg
    4477493-5.7dualquadpic[1].jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF4791.JPG
    DSCF4791.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF4706.JPG
    DSCF4706.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 12
good score rumbleon, a friend of mine just built one of those with carbs , cam and modified dual chevy distributor, 500 hp is ez with one

Nice score what are you going to do for a trans.

545RFE automatic trans found in the dodge trucks and probably the chargers too

know where one is. Its going to be a driver/ crusier and may a cross country type., so an auto that the wife can drive when POPPY(thats me) is having a Grey Goose over or a scotch, can drive us around.

I have three Cudas, 2 roadrunners and 4 speed darts and more. so this is going to eb all me as the muscle cars bore me.

RUMBLON

RUMBLON,

I don't see the covers listed by themselves, but check out the 5.7/6.1 page here at Indy Cylinder Head and you'll see what I mean. Seceral of the engines on the page have them. Very Cool. Maybe you can call them for more info. Link below..................................

http://www.indyheads.com/

Gastrick, you mean these???? They are on Carburated motors, but I would jope they can be used on EFI as well. I will have to contcat them for pricing and see if they will work??
Thanks for th elink

RUMBLON

Attachments

• 61_8stck[1].jpg
    61_8stck[1].jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 61two4[1].jpg
    61two4[1].jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back