Got me a new dog...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barber

Banned
I got me a new dog yesterday... I found him out in the woods and brought him home.... not really sure how he got that far out, as there wasn't a house for miles around, I guess somebody must have dropped him off.... He's friendly enough once he warms up to you, but I guess who ever had him before must have beat him when he was a puppy.... because I had a hell of a time getting him in the truck with me.... He was fighting, biting and a swarping at me with his paws... but I couldn't just leave him out there in the woods all by his self... So I wrestled him in the truck...

Pretty good looking dog though... I think he might have some Rottweiler in him, and maybe some German Shepherd...... I'm figuring once I get him bathed, and his nails clipped, I believe he'll make a good pet..

l_2d46ab0cd6464aceb54b0105a63b5a30.jpg

l_8d4ab70c9a8d46f193419acac659f07a.jpg

l_9ca0003a4d4a492ba7cafe180661d375.jpg

Nice dog!

That's a nice dog you got there. I had one like that once and my kids named him Bear. Looks like he likes BBQ! :eek:

Beercan

Looks like some sort of a Rotty cross. Already knows where food will come from. I'd bet he is pretty smart, and is probably house broken too. I think you better let him play with the kids some just see if they will hit it off okay. On second thought, maybe you had better put a picture of him on a flyer, and nail it to some area phone poles. You know just to see if someone claims him. You wouldn't want to seperate a family from man's best friend.

You beat he's smart.... I worked with him today for a few hours and already having him where he will sit...

black_bear_photos_1.jpg

Oh the Boys love him... they get out there and roughhouse with him...

i keep lookng at those pictures am i just an idiot or is there some sarcasm because that really looks like black bears we have round here

That's one different breed you got there, Barber. May want to put an ad in the paper. Someone must be missing that pup. Haven't seen one like that in N. Central KY, must be an Eastern breed.

Latest posts

Back