Guess this one!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ag.Shoprod

Anyone ever seen one of these before??? :cool: hint its Italian.
My grandpa bought it in Africa for $150 durring Vietnam and brought it back home. Its only been driven in america once (cause its 12 hp:D). It is now my uncles.....and its sad cause he's not going to do anything with it.

Attachments

• Grandpa's.JPG
    Grandpa's.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 109
Don't know :confused: Fiat maybe?? Whatever it is it sure is cool! And you're right, that is a shame...........need to go to work on that uncle of yours. You never know, introducing him to Rat Rodding might win him over [ddd ........then again you may have to pose as a "Restorer" :rolleyes:

If he's serious about not doing anything with it does he need someone to hall it off for no charge? LOL :D

bingo!

Its a 1935 Fiat Balilla! I guess i should have left out the part of it being Italian. It was almost a give away. And I've tried to get him to give it to me and my brother. But he wont do it. It has No. Rust holes. None! But my uncle is just not into it. :( But if he did. I'd Have to restore it (with the exception of putting a flathead ford 4 banger in it :D)

Latest posts

Back