Hack??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hack This M***** F******s !!!

Thanks Tripper and Son great job !:) I tried to edit some of my posts to put the photos back but the uploads fail.I guess we will have to start new threads with the deleted photos.

Thanks Tripper and Son great job !:) I tried to edit some of my posts to put the photos back but the uploads fail.I guess we will have to start new threads with the deleted photos.

Ozman,
I think Tripper Jr will be able to put all them back but the old ISP started closing over the weekends & that is hanging some of the repair up till Monday.

BoB

matrix_39.jpg

I was in Myrtle Beach on a golf trip on Thursday, Friday and Saturday so I missed the hacker. When I got home Sat. night I had a PM asking if I was having problems with RRR. I logged on and didn't see anything wrong at that time so I guess that Tripper Jr. had fixed it already. I do see one thing different. When I pull up some pictures there is no back button to go back but rolling my scroll wheel takes me back. I kinda like that. Thanks for keeping us tuned up Tripper Jr. Harleyboy

yaaaa , I got back on !!!! I don`t think I would make a good crack head , I was jonesing pretty bad there , didn`t like it to much ....... sorry this happened guys , and thanks for fixing it !!

I'm there w/ 24. Would not make a good crackhead. Tho, I had problems thru about 7 this evening. Good work Tripper & Jr on getting it back up.

I liked the line on there about "run for the hills." :D:D Little Texas humor there. :p

Don

;) I would think you'd know better than to use the words "little" and "Texas" next to each other like that.

For, erm, scheduled maintenance, I tend to send out messages like "This is a test of the emergency maintenance system. If this were a real emergency, you'd already be dead." ;)

Last attachments will be back soon

I'll have the last of the attachments (about 100mb) back up in just a bit. The vast majority have already been restored.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble getting on? I get error 404 message about 75% of the time, and I even get the web host page sometimes.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble getting on? I get error 404 message about 75% of the time, and I even get the web host page sometimes.

That's just Trippers little way of telling you that you've been banned. :eek::D:D

I've not had any problem lately either getting on, maybe you need to clear your cookies and try it then? (I have NO idea what that does, but someone told me to do it one time and it worked, so now I am a computer expert :rolleyes:)

Don

Something kinda wierd happened this mornin when I logged in but hasn't done it since.

Only thing I notice different is the thing at the bottom, beside the "Post reply" button.......It says "Tags"......:confused::confused:

Something kinda wierd happened this mornin when I logged in but hasn't done it since.

Only thing I notice different is the thing at the bottom, beside the "Post reply" button.......It says "Tags"......:confused::confused:

Your internet company was probably caching the old server's address when you first tried to connect. You shouldn't see that any further.

In our move, we upgraded to a new version of the board software, which is where the "Tags" thing comes from. You can "tag" your posts as you wish now; most people use them to give their posts a sort of "category."

Latest posts

Back