Heard of Monrovia?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspector13

Im from Monrovia, California. I have mostly lived here and now raisin a couple of little hot rodders. What money doesnt go to the home stuff goes into one of our projects. We have a 64 Impala and 3 pick ups. 89 Chevy, 74 Chevy and a 69 Ford. Mostly rusty and old, but running. For my next car, if I dont run into something else first, it will be a 31 Chevy coupe. Im thinkin mostly stock with some vintage speed parts. Like they did back in the old days. I have always liked lakes cars, chopped, channeled, sectioned and loud. I guess maybe not so stock for the coupe. Anyway happy to be here.

I got one word for you: WE NEED PICTURES!

So I can't count, I can't read either, that's why I need pictures to look at. Welcome. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here's some pix. Some old, some present and some friends.

Attachments

• 64 & 89.jpg
    64 & 89.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 5
  • 74 chev.jpg
    74 chev.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 5
  • Cousins Harley.jpg
    Cousins Harley.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
  • my old truck.jpg
    my old truck.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 6
  • doc hudson.jpg
    doc hudson.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
You've got a pretty good stable of vehicles. My Pops had a 74 Cheyenne, those things didn't survive the road salt too well around here.

Welcome to RRR, Inspector. Nice group of pics. The AD & Hudson draw my attention.

Latest posts

Back