Hello from Arkansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmecord

Hey everyone ! My name is Cord,and i'm 19 I live in western arkansas with my wife and our son.I spend most my spare time (after baby,and mama are sleepn) working on my 1950' ford 2-door custom that my grandfather gave me,or my 1936' chevy 2-door humpback that I bought early this year.My wife and I are both members of a local car club,and spend alot of time at car shows,and swap meets.

Welcome to the RRR. Sounds like you have 2 really neat rides. I wish I had a grandpa like yours, mine never gave me anything but a hard time. I hope you love it here. Feel free to post pics. We love pics around here.

I live in a town called waldron its near ft smith.
My grandfather is dying of caner so he gave me the car (his since the late 70's) to fix back up as he once had it. Out car club favors no particular style,or even make/model range. We have a yearly carshow,and I encourage any that can to come down and see what we are all about,we give away a NICE 350 every year.
Here is a link to our club http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Waldron-AR/Scott-County-Cruisers/329531551428?ref=ts
And here are a few pics of my cars....
cordrandom195.jpg

ford013-1.jpg

Nice stuff , sorry about your grandad , I sure miss mine everyday . Welcome to the best rat rod site on the internet !

Thanx,and yes, I will surely miss him after he goes,but with the amount of pain he is in (the most morphine they can give without it killing a person) he says it "just" dulls the pain.......So I hope for his sake he does not have to suffer much longer..he has been fighting it for over 20 years.
The ford is my DD,and is about to get stripped and restored to my pawp's dream car,and the sedan is farther along at this point,but I no longer have a camera to take progress pics.

Latest posts

Back