Hello new at this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnn52

Found this site by accident but really look forward to reading and learning from all of y'all. I have been around old cars and trucks for ever. Have had a few own a numbers matching 69 ss/rs 396 4 speed camaro.
We have a 29 model a truck, 40 ford truck, 57 chevy two wagon, 48 ford sedan. All are original.
I have been going to the shades of the past rod run for years, and have decided to build me a rat rod that will be fun to drive. I have a 52 ford cab, hood and front end. Have a 48 frame that is from a 3/4 ton. Am thinking of building a frame. Also have a good 355 sbc and 427 BBC either one will be fun in a rod.
Sorry about going on so much. Just been thinking on this and tying to decide what way to go. Look forward to looking at all the builds and reading the tech. May have some questions when I get it all started. Thanks in advance for the help.

howdy

sounds like some cool stuff ya have,

when you do a build thread lots of pics are a must as we are a visual bunch of people here:D

Later :D

Latest posts

Back