Hemi Pics From Our Garage

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
These are just some fun photos I snapped last weekend of my dad's freshly machined 392 Chrysler. I love the look of freshly machined engine parts. We started bolting some parts on the block in mock up form just to see how it all looked together. I got kind of excited and forgot to take pictures of many of the internal parts but we have almost everything we need to assemble this engine. And as a side benifit, I ended up with my dad's old 392 engine core which I already have a lot of parts for. That one may end up in my next project. This one is for my dad's Willys.

Be patient, I'm posting more pics than I can squeeze into one post so it'll take a couple minutes. Maybe boring for some but I just thought I would share.

My dad......like a little kid at Christmas

Gastrick,
A blown Hemi in u're Dad's car! Dude... u're Dad's a wild man!!! Can't wait to follow this one!

BoB

^^^What Tripper said.

Just What my 47 is calling for, tho my wallet says 340. :D

What a lucky guy you are to have a dad that is into cars... Mine drove Ramblers and Corvairs :eek: Great looking engine...Keep us posted....CR

Wow... s'all I have to say, will be waiting with anticipation to see the build up of that engine. If there is a smidgen of detail put into this as you put into yours (which you can already tell there is) will be a great learning experience for us all. Thanks for sharing.

I heard there's a guy making kits to put Small Block Chevy heads on those things. I can get you his number...:D
It's looking like Hemi Heaven around your place. Beautiful!

Very Cool....

May be boring??? That was awesome, and it always gives me
a bad case of the "I want one" 's. :D
Thanks for sharing, Gastrick. '22

Latest posts

Back