Hi, from Valencia, SPAIN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you'd enjoy the trip to the USA....

You are correct...... we can express ourselves and be creative... but I think that you are doing a great job of expressing yourself right there in your country.... can't be too many people that are into the Rat Rod thing there.....I saw a lot of sports cars and large boats when I visited Puerto Banus, but didn't see anything cool like yours.....[cl And also.....your english is good....wish my spanish was better....:eek:

hi PORTnPOLISH ,
if you decide to visit Spain,
youre welcome,
I´m in the Mediterranean Sea medium city: Valencia, (1.000.000 people)
its a beatifull city, and relaxed,
not like Barcelona or Madrid with too much popullation. (and in the other hand, big cities have more things to watch...)
But don´t expect to find nothing special about cars here (except mine :)))

hi sgtPontiac,
Puerto Banús, what a place... a retirement place for a millionaires,ussually english, Arabia Saudi family, Russian mafia and others... hahah,
there is no other place like this in Spain.
I saw more Rolls Royce cabriolet in one minute than in all my life.

I´ve sold my first fiberglass kitcar pick up (30 style, but my own design, street legal-only body work) 14 years a go, in a show car reunion.
A lot of rememberings comes to my head now,
but this was another history...:p

About the USA, I think youre right, I´m sure I´m gona love it, if I visit.
100%

And about my car crazy works from now, youre right too,
I feel very free now (without restricition and rules and/or politics decissions about car rules)
I make it and I let my imagination fly and feel very confortable in the middle of the scratch and cutting, welding, putting things from one place to another...you know ...
I feel me like a mix of Leonardo da Vinci & Dr Frankestein... x))
and in the other hand I feel that, this that I start to make (in the free way that I start to make by now) can bring me interesting things and feelings, and meet interesting people.
like you buddies. :)

Last edited:
Hi Snake, thank you, "be positive,always positive :)" sometimes its not soo easy but I try...

and I just come from your history about your Willys, what a emotional, funny and entertaining tale...
I think someone in the tv or cinema bussines can make a movie with this ;)
sure viewers gona like it.

¡Bienvenidos!

Welcome CrocodileWrench. Your trucks look great - it is all about creativity and fun.

I lived in Catarroja and Benimamet briefly back in the 80s as a missionary (and other places in Spain longer). I love Spain and her people. Great to see you here and look forward to your project progress.

440shorty

Hi 440shorty,
thank you for your welcome,
I live 10 km to Catarroja,
ok, this area isn´t bad to live,
but a little boired for people with burning brains...
too much relaxing :rolleyes:
I take a view of your S10,
wow
I never see one like this,
it impresed me [cl
I got one (that I bought from the US army in Rota Naval Station, Spain)
and I drive it two years, fine ride...I like it,
but yours, make a twist in the screw of rat rodding ;)

Last edited:
Thank you. I am following your build - ¿La Grua de Rata, quizás?

440shorty

gramatically I think can be more correct: "La Grua Rat Rod" becouse is a mix of spanish and english words, and cannot be translated together, but "Rat Grua" o "Grua Rat" can be good too.

my proyect, 1941 Ford truck to: "Rat Grua/Tow Truck" from SPAIN

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back