Hi im rat33s son (jim)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smitty49

Hi i have a 49 ford truck. This summer im going to work on it. I will post all pics every time i get them.

Welcome to RRR Logan. My son is registered here too. He just turned 15 last month and got his temp. driving permit. He's already asking to drive the hot rods. I'm looking forward to following your build. Make sure and listen to your dad and learn from him during the project. Enjoy the experience, you'll really appreciate it later in life. Again, welcome aboard.

Welcome!

Welcome logan,
Glad u could make it & looks like u & Dad r gonna have some fun together. Make u're self @ home!!!

BoB

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Logan, I hope you keep us up to date as things get done. My son also frequents the site, but usually just reads over my shoulder. He is 14.

Welcome to the forum Logan. Glad to see you and your Pop here together. We offer a reduced entry fee for two or more people from the same family.
:rolleyes:

By the time you turn 16 you should have that 49 really running well. Keep us entertained, we love pictures.

Don

Welcome son of rat. :rolleyes: I bet your excited to get at your project. I hope you know how lucky you are to have a dad like that. :D

Welcome to RRR, Logan ! It's great that you share at least one interest with your dad. My boys all like cars, too but in different flavors.

My truck

My truck is a 49 ford F-1 and my dad and i are goin to chop it. Also it has a camaro frame clip/rear-end. It is goin to get a 250 inline 6/ 5 speed. But it is dumped on the ground from my dad building it for his friend. I ended up getting it because it got pulled into the drive way and I called it mine from there on. I was 5 yrs. old when I got the truck from my dad trading his 79 GMC halfton long box. I'm really excited about workin on it this summer and just gettin it over here.

Lugnuts

Latest posts

Back