i have my books up on amazon (not spam)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullworks

hey guys!! :D im still alive, i have been busy getting my books up on amazon for the kindle thingy. and im working on a rat rod movie also. and building the roadster still and gettin married in april. nothing like having a full plate. [cl if anybody in here is interested in my books, just search amazon kindle for keith nichols. the newest ones are mine, for example 'too writ' is mine. i would post link in here, but that is spamming. :D anyhoo, still alive, just rather busy. :D ok, back to work. [;)

the titles are 'the ghost of jack woodford', 'too writ', 'the virginia x', 'one crucial missing detail' and a gross little short story called 'the clean up'. :)

no hard copies are available, until a paper publisher gives me some cash. :D they range in genre rather alot. the ghost of jack woodford is a biography, sort of, too writ is a parody of writing books, virignia X is an action adventure novel, one crucial missing detail is.....who knows. :D and the clean up is a rather disgusting short story. :D

Latest posts

Back