I sure whould love to have that car back

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigratREO

I know everyone has heard that a thousand time. So here's mine. Just outta the Air Force in 1976 and a friend gave me a 1950 Pontiac sedan delivery. Didn't run and was used as a dog house. Solid body just a lot of dog crap! Cleaned it out and tinkered with it a while sold it for $50.00 STUPID ! STUPID ! STUPID ! STUPID !

Me too

This thing was a gem. 100% complete. At 19, I didn't know what I had. :( I see them going for big $$ today. The last I saw it, it was stacked in a pile of cars at a wrecking yard.

Attachments

• 56 Olds 88.jpg
    56 Olds 88.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 32
I haven't sold many cars in my life that I didn't already go and buy back, but, one stands out as a should kept'er car. I had a really rough '57 Ford Fairlane convertible, but the upcoming body work was scaring me, so I sold it for $70.00, in about 1972. No pictures.

This thing was a gem. 100% complete. At 19, I didn't know what I had. :( I see them going for big $$ today. The last I saw it, it was stacked in a pile of cars at a wrecking yard.

There's still one of them at our old family farm that I carved up 45 years ago.

The one I would like back the most is the 66 Olds 442, or my high school car a white 64 Cutlass 2 door hardtop with red interior and a 4 speed.

Latest posts

Back