Im about to go off!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Im just about to pound my neighbor across the street. He got arrested last year for trying to pull my sliding door open talking perverted about my wife n 13teen year old so I went over and tuned him up and he spent a year in a halfway house.

Today I pull in the drive and hes at my uncles drive(right by me) were hes not supposed to be and wen I tell him to leave he curses at me! I get out and slam his chest clear to the road were the sheriff comes once again to tell him hes not allowed over here. (restraining order outdated) so its a trespass warning.

Im out of patience and Im in fear that next time hes not gonna leave looking quit as well as he did wen he arrived nor with quit the same amount of blood pulsing thru his veins.

Anyways....Just a rant! RR:eek:

I'd "tune" him again. Beat him about the head and shoulders with his own arm. See how he likes spending a year in a Medical house. :D

I got a wife and kids, too. God help the poor bugger who threatens them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good luck dealing with your idiot neighbor. I'd get that restraining order again. Could come in handy if you wind up in court! ;)

Sounds like he's past the point of a tune up.........probably needs a complete "overhaul" [ddd Wouldn't hurt to get that restraining order updated first though like Dr. Crank said. ;) Good luck, neighbors like that take the joy out of everything :mad:

Get another restraining order. Write down any and all interaction with this guy. Date, Time, what happen or what you saw him do and any witnesses.

Try to keep your cool, but it he steps over the line to make it good.

It may come in handy if it end up with a bad ending.

In GA if he's in the house and meets an untimely demise there are generally few questions........... a 40 speaks volumes without a sound

}}}-----0----->

When I was a cop, restraining orders only involved arrests if the suspect was still there when we arrived. Otherwise, to press charges, you needed an uninvolved witness (family doesn't apply). A witness could be a video camera if it was filmed from the start of the incident, not halfway, to keep the defense from claiming "staging".

If it's your word against his, the law states that the suspect be given the benefit of the doubt. Also, have your local P.D. do patrol checks once you get a new restraining order.

Tough call dude. I don't envy your situation. I try to be nonviolent but if it was my 15 year old daughter he threatened, I'm not sure what the cops would find when they showed up. Half joke and half serious, I always say that if the sound of you racking a round into a 12 gauge pump doesn't turn the guy around you might as well blow a hole through him right there.

I think you would be best off by following Gassers advice. As screwed up as the laws and our court system is now, if anything happens to the guy you're having trouble with you could very well find yourself in jail. Don't laugh it happens everyday! Be cool and remember....what goes around comes around. You'll get your chance. ......always tickles me when the gallery starts talking about killing someone. Takes a special conscious to do that, something most people don't have!

Thanks all.

Im not a nut looking to kill but I think id have no issue if it involves my family and a pedaphile.

I guess ill see wat happens next. Will let ya know. RR

My guess is if he just got released,

He's probably on Probation.or parole.. Officers should have checked as any contact with the police could be a probation/parole violation.... in either event, keep a cool head, get another PPO or Injunctive order, (whatever they call it in Ohio and then make sure they serve it... If it continues see what it takes to charge him with Stalking..... usually two occurances are required to get the prosecutor to authorize on that charge.... showing up at or near your home considering the past should be easily deemed as Stalking....JMHO

Yep. Even a drunken idiot responds to the rack of a 12g pump!

Not true.......I actually had to poke some a$$hole in the forehead with the end of mine before he listened. A$$hole got blood all over the end of the barrel on my model 97.
As far as the clown across the street, he was where he wasn't supposed to be, you have a sheriff as witness and he told the guy he shouldn't be there. You're covered dude. Renew the restraining order and next time lay the end of your rifle but up side his head. Of course he fell down the steps and got damaged after you pushed him back out of the doorway.....[P

Not true.......I actually had to poke some a$$hole in the forehead with the end of mine before he listened. A$$hole got blood all over the end of the barrel on my model 97.
As far as the clown across the street, he was where he wasn't supposed to be, you have a sheriff as witness and he told the guy he shouldn't be there. You're covered dude. Renew the restraining order and next time lay the end of your rifle but up side his head. Of course he fell down the steps and got damaged after you pushed him back out of the doorway.....[P

I love those 97s, hold the trigger and pump, it will shoot as fast as you can rack shells in.

Latest posts

Back