In the "spirit" of the season..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschoolobee

My former showcar, Dragula II , 350/350th, all handbuilt chassis, 19 ga steel casket....I built it in '89, sold it in 2000....still miss it..I gotta spare casket or two...maybe its time for D III?

Dragula2.jpg

Didja notice the smoke generators in front of the wheels on the launch....a friends dad crewed that shoot...it wouldnt light the tires without pulling a wheelie!!!! From experience, I couldnt use low in the Th/350 mine had..I pulled a 2 ft'er in side street next to the old shop...actually installed wheelie bars after that, but pulled em a week later. Its a shame that the real one is wasting away, hanging from the ceiling of a night club in Atlantic City...Planet Hollywood, I think.. A bud of mine offered INSANE $$$ for it, was turned down....

Attachments

• AP-PH-Drag7.jpg
    AP-PH-Drag7.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 32
heres a few more of mine...the one with the alloy slots was just after it was finished.

Attachments

• picture0010ui.jpg
    picture0010ui.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 35
  • dragula 2.jpg
    dragula 2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 35
Thats a clone....it might be one of Keith deans earlier efforts..his last two were spot on perfect....its been For sale a while now...Volo just bought one from a friend of mine...its much closer than the one in the ad...thats why they are selling the other...
as I said the REAL Dragula still hangs from the bar roof..., Check Munster Koach. com....you'll see the real one plus pages of clones...

Cassandra Peterson (AKA Elvira) still looking great and would you believe she just celebrated her 56th birthday last month

Latest posts

Back