Just another new guy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2nd gear

Just wanted to take a minute and introduce my self being new to this site. I have been scouring the net for a site and have come to the conclusion that this is by far the one most suited for my style and taste!(by the way I love the 25 post rule!!) I have just picked up a project with a glass t body(widened 11 and lenghtened 8??),4 link rear,walker raditior,350sb w/gear drives,4.5 up front with 10 inch rims out back with MTs! The frame i will need help identifying and im sure ill have plenty of other questions also.Looks to me at this site people enjoying helping each other and leave the judgments and ridicule elsewhere! Im currently located in the GREAT city of FLINT MI!!!lol Glad to be here and if I can help anyone out with insite,ill sure be happy to try!!Pics of my project coming soon!! so HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! yours thankfully....2ND GEAR!!!![P

No I hope ya didnt take my reply about 25 post as sarcasum! I think its a great rule! i was raised ya only get out of it what ya put into it!! My family is all from the south so im gonna try some redneck yankee ingenuity on this build!LOL thanx fer the welcome!

Welcome, the way I've seen things go is if you read sarcasm into a post that's what you get out of it, if you don't then it's not [S
CRAP, I got lost in what I was sayin :eek: he he [ddev

Hello, welcome RRR......... ur in the right place I spent 4 days just reading other builders post and have asked a few questions but what u need, u will find @ RRR ......... oh where are the pictures, ask our wives, they will tell u, we love to look at other stuff.... [dr

Welcome aboard!

This is the place for non-conformists of the gearhead mentality. Happy you came to be a part of the lifestyle. Steve

Latest posts

Back