new guy from augusta aeorgia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax1982

well my name is james im 30 and i have been working on cars,trucks,bikes,and anything else that had an engin from the time i could hold a wrench.. my first real build was a mini trex rat bike as i called it , i was 17 i took an old cb250 motor and a busted gocart and next thing you know i had a fun little trex looking thing .. and that started the love i have for rat rods .. i had started a project but my father got sick so i sold all my tools and parts to help my mother take care of him cancer has no warning you know .. but i hope to be back in the shop one day .. i really like this site you all seem like nice people .. anyway i hope you all dont mind that i joined the site eventhough im not building anything at the moment.. but im sure you all know how it is to not beable to turn the part of the brain off that only has one function and that is the love to build things that make people look at you and your rat rod and think to themself ( what goes on in this persons head ).. i enjoy looking at what yall build and i am getting ideas .. thanks again

We don't care if you have a project or not as long as you participate on the forum.
You'll have 1 or 6 before long and we'll join in on yours.
Welcome to the Triple R

Latest posts

Back