Just bought my a Rat.....now what?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't take it apart stuff it in the garage and pile a bunch of house crap on it

You know how they say Allah Akbar over there?
well I'm not muslim but I am good at being a Malaka (greek for jerk) so I came up with this

Malaka Akbar!
beavis_butthead.gif

DONT! do this in Afghanistan lol it's your head to lose mate

welcome to the RRR ... nice car, i like the look it has already....

Vance is a somewhat uncommon 1st name around here...reason i know this is bc i am a "vance" myself...

:cool:HRP

Vance? Really? its not a very common name at all.. Vince seems to be. but not Vance. Nice to meet another Vance on this Forum. lol I was named after my Great Grandfather whose middle name was Vance. :D

my mom's 1st name starts with a "V" and i got the V name that way...ive been called Vince; Lance; and a few things i cant say on here:eek:

my middle name is from my great grandfather's last name... lol:cool:

my mom's 1st name starts with a "V" and i got the V name that way...ive been called Vince; Lance; and a few things i cant say on here:eek:

my middle name is from my great grandfather's last name... lol:cool:

WOW [cl My moms name is a "V" .. haha. Verlie my middle name is Henry... just through that out there.. cause then this would just be weird if yours matches.. haha.

WOW [cl My moms name is a "V" .. haha. Verlie my middle name is Henry... just through that out there.. cause then this would just be weird if yours matches.. haha.

no "Henry" in our family....but are you ready for another weird coincidence...

my moms name is "Verla" -seriously!

almost too weird to believe...:D

you wouldnt be left handed would you? lol [cl

ha nope.. mom is lefty.. wife is lefty.. but i turned out normal... :p

weeiirrd coincidence... wanna know something bout small world... I received a package here anonamously... it was a Banjo. Someone mailed me a banjo. they were part of some military support group and for christmas they randomly chose a name and mailed stuff out to troops deployed. So I was the lucky one that received the Banjo...... Anyhoo a month later I go on Craigslist lookin for a sweet rat i can afford and i find one. I call the guy he tells me all about it and its a sweet ride.. He asked for my email address so he can send me more pics.. I told him. [email protected] He then asked if I got a Banjo I said yes.. He said no F'in way... I send that Banjo to you!.. lol... we both were psyched.. and he knocked off 500 bucks.. lol:eek:

ha nope.. mom is lefty.. wife is lefty.. but i turned out normal... :p

weeiirrd coincidence... wanna know something bout small world... I received a package here anonamously... it was a Banjo. Someone mailed me a banjo. they were part of some military support group and for christmas they randomly chose a name and mailed stuff out to troops deployed. So I was the lucky one that received the Banjo...... Anyhoo a month later I go on Craigslist lookin for a sweet rat i can afford and i find one. I call the guy he tells me all about it and its a sweet ride.. He asked for my email address so he can send me more pics.. I told him. [email protected] He then asked if I got a Banjo I said yes.. He said no F'in way... I send that Banjo to you!.. lol... we both were psyched.. and he knocked off 500 bucks.. lol:eek:

Whoh! That's just weird! Looks like you and that rat were ment to be! :D

Welcome to the site

Hey Vance looks like you have a great car to make your own. Hang in there and stay safe so you can get started on making it like you want it. We will help. Steve

Welcome !

Vance? Really? its not a very common name at all.. Vince seems to be. but not Vance. Nice to meet another Vance on this Forum. lol I was named after my Great Grandfather whose middle name was Vance. :D

OK welcome and that is one fine looking cheby!
OK my wifes brothers first name is Vance and he was named after my mother- in- laws maiden name "Vance":confused:
Cool about banjo too!
WOW THIS IS THE WEIRDEST WELCOME EVER! LOL !:eek:

Wow the banjo story really is uncanny! I love the interior. Thanks for your service and come home safely. Oh and I guess you better start practicing on that banjo!

Latest posts

Back