just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the little woman a new mixer....
1726686068400.png

I am a little intriged maybe a little obsessed with Bigfoot. Have read and watch documentaries on it. Wife thinks I'm crazy. Jim
Thinking that there's no possible way for them to exist is like being so conceited as to think that in a world with millions of stars(as is our sun), that no other solar system might have intelligent beings, maybe more intelligent than us. I've not ever seen a bigfoot, yeti, sasquatch, or skunk ape. And I've lived in the woods most of my life. I have seen some mighty strange things in the sky. I don't think that we know everything there is to know. Scientists and explorers are still finding things we didn't think existed!

I am what most people would call an observer. I tend to watch what happens with almost everything.
I can tell you for sure, not many people know what is going on right next to themselves, most of the time.
I've seen some people tell others exactly what they are going to do, but most of those that have been told, are totally surprised when the person actually does what they said they were going to do.
Yes, Bigfoot could be standing right next to 3/4 of the population and most wouldn't notice.

I am what most people would call an observer. I tend to watch what happens with almost everything.
I can tell you for sure, not many people know what is going on right next to themselves, most of the time.
I've seen some people tell others exactly what they are going to do, but most of those that have been told, are totally surprised when the person actually does what they said they were going to do.
Yes, Bigfoot could be standing right next to 3/4 of the population and most wouldn't notice.
😂😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back