Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Dale-Jr.-graveyard-jimmie-johnson (1).jpg
    Dale-Jr.-graveyard-jimmie-johnson (1).jpg
    175 KB · Views: 46
  • Dale-Jr.-graveyard-keselowski.jpg
    Dale-Jr.-graveyard-keselowski.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 41
TOM AND VIVIAN COGHLAN'S SON MIKE COGHLAN PASSED AWAY THIS SPRING AND PART OF HIS ASHES WERE SCATTERED IN THE SECOND TURN AT HAGERSTOWN SPEEDWAY WHERE HE USE TO RACE.

Later:cool:

Attachments

• a2014-58.jpg
    a2014-58.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 35
It looks like the shifter is where the motor was. And it almost looks like there is another lever past that? I wonder if all the lights light up. I'll bet it looks even better from the back! [ddd

Nope !!!!! Tanit gonna ride that thing .. You reckon what's holding the steering straight ???
ZIP TIES! :D:D

This can only end badly!:eek:
Well, it started badly.

I'm not a mopar fan but I really like this body style...

And if it contains a real Hemi....I can definitely appreciate that..... [cl:D

Hummmmmm can't download a picture....says something about security token...par for the course lately for me..... it was a 1967 GTX ....

Last edited:
Never saw the lion but man that "Wall of Death" I remember seeing as a kid and several times later in life. I also had my daughter(at maybe 8 years old) in that one holding dollar bills out to the riders as they went by...

I miss exciting stuff like this,, we olnly have a fair once a year with about 8 or 10 rides ,,,about 1/2 kiddy rides .. they are the .... (some thing Brothers ) they go all over the south .. same rides all the time .. (boring) they need a carnival or circus to come around with this kind of stuff like the old days .. Give the kids some thing to remember ..

Y.T., I believe out of the 4 or 5 times I've seen the "Wall of Death" it was only at a fair or circus one time. I used to catch that act at larger motorcycle rallies like Daytona...

Latest posts

Back